Do your big dreams scare the crap out of you?
Feb 28, 2023
Do your big dreams scare the crap out of you?
Did you know the fear you feel around your big dreams holds the coding to make those dreams possible?
The fear isn’t a bad thing.
It’s simply guidance showing you what isn’t CURRENTLY in alignment with your big dreams.
Say your big dream is to start your own business that brings an overflow of money to you and your family.
Maybe you’ve already tried starting one, but it feels hard.
Maybe it seems too big and too impossible and you’ve just been dreaming of one day in the future.
Either way, this is what you do: pay attention to your thoughts! Awareness of your thoughts is the most valuable commodity on planet Earth. With awareness, you can create anything you desire.
Here’s how: get out a pen and paper and write down: This is why I can’t go after my dream of starting a business (or why I should give up on my current business).
Then write EVERYTHING that comes to mind.
Do NOT edit yourself.
Just let it flow.
All the thoughts that have been rolling around your head, most likely for years.
Put them on the paper.
Your list might look something like this:
• Not enough time
• Not enough money
• Not enough interesting things to say
• Not enough experience
• Why would anyone trust me?
• I’m not important enough
• I don’t know enough
• I don’t like social media
• I don’t want to talk on camera
• I don’t have the energy
• I’m too old
These thoughts are not actually, ultimately TRUE. They are your CURRENT programming, however.
To understand why your programming matters, we have to look at your brain.
The right side of your brain is directly tapped into I Am/God/universal mind. It is the creative part of your brain, that dreams big dreams and KNOWS you are capable of limitless possibilities: HUGE wealth, luxury vacations and homes, HUGE impact in the world. And it also CREATES a roadmap for you to follow to make your dreams happen.
The left side of your brain is the gatekeeper. It’s there to PROTECT you from an overwhelming amount of information. It’s constantly filtering billions of bits of information in your environment, and ONLY SHOWING YOU what matches your programming to make life “easier” for you. You then create what you already believe to be true.
This means that there is CURRENTLY evidence in your environment that your big dreams are possible, but your programming is blocking the left side of your brain from showing it to you.
To be SUCCESSFUL going after your big dreams, you must bring both sides of your brain into alignment.
Every day, you need to be feeding yourself thoughts that say that your big dreams ARE possible. Whether that’s books, podcasts, courses, mentors, etc.
You also need to go through the list of why you can’t, one line at a time.
Choose a new thought, that says the opposite, like this:
• Not enough time —-> I have plenty of time to go after my dreams
• Not enough money —-> The money I need to go after my dreams flows to me as I take action and help others
• Not enough interesting things to say —-> My soulmate clients are magnetized to my message
• Not enough experience —-> This dream is in my heart because it’s what my soul is calling me to do
• Why would anyone trust me? —-> As I follow my soul, the right soulmate clients will FEEL that I’m speaking from truth and alignment
• I’m not important enough —> I have an important purpose that will help others
• I don’t know enough —-> I will learn as I go
• I don’t like social media —-> I trust myself to learn and grow into new possibilities
• I don’t want to talk on camera —-> I trust my inner guidance to lead me to reach out to people in the way I’m meant to
• I don’t have the energy —> The more I pursue my dreams, the more energized I become
• I’m too old —> I’m the perfect age to start, and today is the perfect day
I tend to call in a soulmate community that has been on the spiritual path for a long time. I don’t usually attract beginners, because what I teach is VERY advanced.
I say this because you may already KNOW and UNDERSTAND every single word I’ve typed above.
But my question to you today is: Are you actually DOING this work on a daily basis?
Or are you making excuses as to WHY you should not or cannot?
Telling yourself all the reasons this stuff doesn’t actually work for you?
If your dreams are big in your heart, calling to you to take a huge leap of faith and trust, you cannot afford NOT to do the simple things above on a daily basis.
If you need to write down all your excuses, do it. Then write their opposite and start feeding that to yourself daily.
Then get quiet with yourself and listen for guidance.
Take small actions everyday that bring you closer to who you KNOW you are meant to be.
Because you and I? We wouldn’t be here together if either of us were meant to be small and insignificant.
You are awake for a reason.
You are meant to make an impact in the world.
Your purpose matters to Earth and the human collective more than you realize right now.
Feed your mind the thoughts it needs to make it happen.